Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Bon Jovi = Tosser

Jon Bon Jovi would never want to swap places with Pete Doherty.
The rocker insists he feels sorry for the Babyshambles rocker and says he is proud that he was not the typical rock star and didn't get notoriety for taking drugs like other performers in the industry.
He said: "Those people get a lot more attention. Like Pete Doherty. I hear he's great. But I've never heard a Babyshambles song in my life
… I'd rather be doing what I'm doing.'
The singer insists he was never a "drug guy', because illegal substances make men under-perform in the bedroom.
He told Britain's Guardian Film and Music newspaper: "I have a nice wine habit, but I was never into drugs. Why do I need something that's going to grind my teeth all night and won't let me get it on with a woman.'

From: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/100162004.htm

No comments: