Saturday, March 10, 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen...I am most pleased to announce...

Sailthealbion now has discussion forums! I've created a simple discussion forum, for fans to chat on, about Pete, BabyShambles, whatever! The address for this is www.petedoherty.co.nr (original domain petedoherty.myfastforum.org).
Please join and post as much as possible. There are some other forums about the Shambles, but they're poorly modded, and very unreliable, so this could take off and be very handy if everyone makes a bit of effort. I'll make the other contributors here moderators/admins on it if they wish (They'll have to join up and indicate to me their usernames first though).
I hope everyone here is happy with this addition, please comment to let us know what you think.
Cheers, Mark.

2 comments:

James said...

looks good! i've registered under the unoriginal name 'James' lol, see you on there!

Anonymous said...

all registered and ready to go under "Ruth"