Monday, March 05, 2007

New Contributer

Hi Guys,

Good news for the Sailthealbion blog!!!!!!!!It is being rejuvinated at last and should be back to bringing you all the best news on Pete and the guys soon...

We have a brand new contributer (I don't know if he wants to give out his real name so I'll let him tell you himself) but he's a huge Pete fan and knows his stuff....

I'll also keep the site updated with all the inside info on the shambles I can get my hands on...

OUR NEW AIM IS TO MAKE THIS BLOG THE BEST PETE SITE AROUND....WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW CONTRIBUTERS( WHO WORK FOR FREE..lol) SO IF YOU LOVE THE LIBERTINES OR BABYSHAMBLES LET US KNOW AND YOU CAN JOIN THE SAILTHEALBION COMMUNITY!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

blog contributer:
Ruthlovesbam@hotmail.com
[found this on bebo btw]

Anonymous said...

blog contributer:
kenny924@hotmail.com
[found this on bebo btw]

Mark W said...

Mwahaha, my bebo advertising has worked.